It's always easy telling people what to do. However, telling them the other side is a different ball game. This is a blog that tells right things the wrong way. 

Goodbye Blogging!

This is my first and last post that is not about How not to do something. I have got one more week and then I will be saying all my blogs Goodbye. I am too helpless.


Last month, my internet bill was Rs. 1300 and this month it will be near Rs. 900. Last time, I got a clear warning that my connection will be cut off if the bill goes above Rs. 500 next time. And I know it will. Next week, bill will arrive and my connection will be cut off. Now, I have just one hope left.


That ray of hope is you. First, let me make clear that by help, I do not mean leaving comments on my blog or clicking the ads. Just mail my father by clicking here. This is no ad. It will just open your e-mail client. So, if you want to help me, just mail him writing anything you like about my blog and asking him to let me blog. That’s all. Thanks for your help.


Next week, you will see usual three posts and after that Goodbye!

Posted in |

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous Says:

    Good luck. You need it.

  2. Anonymous Says:

    Hope You can keep allow blogging, to your father tell him that is not possible to make living from your blogs :)